R&H No. 221645 left Boultham Works on 14 January, 1944 and was sent to the Ministry of Supply for Cwmavon Ordnance Depot in West Glamorgan. Between January 1952 and February 1959, Army 802 (as it became numbered) served at the Technical Stores sub-depot at Weedon in Northamptonshire, before being moved to storage at Long Marston. The locomotive was scrapped in January 1980.
N.B: Fit is incompatable with R7150, AND Requires 6-PIN Nano Decoder
Technical Specification & Detail
|DCC Type||DCC Ready|
|Operator/Livery||War Department, WD Green|
|Designer||Ruston & Hornsby|
|Motor||3 Pole Skew Wound|